Please fill out the registration forms and return them to the Registrar with the following documents:
- Immunization Records
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residence showing your physical address and your parent/guardian’s name ** acceptable examples of proof of residency are listed below:
- Utility bill or telephone bill
- Rent receipt showing owners name, rental address and telephone number of the owner
- A copy of your drivers license is NOT proof of residency
- **Please Note: If a student is living with a parent/guardian who can not provide the above information in their own names (i.e.) lives with friends/relatives; a signed notarized letter must be presented in lieu of the above proof of residence requirement. This letter must state where the student resides and it needs to be signed by the friend/relative or landlord that the student does in fact reside at that address within the Prosser School District. If this is your situation, please ask for the supplemental residency statement form.
- Name, address and telephone number of student’s previous school.
- Name of last school Student Attended: ________________________________
- List City and State of School:________________________________________
- Telephone Number:____________________________
- Fax Number:__________________________________
- If student is a 9th grader, please list the high school they would have attended had they not moved.
- High School: ___________________________________________
- List City and State of School: _____________________________
- Transcripts and withdrawal grades from your previous school if you have them.
Once we have received the completed enrollment paperwork and have made contact with the student’s previous school we will contact you and let you know if you have been approved for enrollment.
Thank you for your time.