As a convenience to parents, the Prosser School District now provides parents an easy way to pay for their child’s school fees and fines. Parents can make online payments from home or work,
24/7. We have contracted with InTouch, a national credit card payment processor, to provide a
secure site for making payments. Touchbase is the application site-name.
To make online payments:
Log in to Touchbase https://wa-prosser.intouchreceipting.com/
(using the same login & password as SKYWARD Family Access)
- All students within your family should be listed. If not, please contact the missing student's school.
- "Products at student's school" (Continue to click links until items appear)
- Adjust the item quantity as desired
- Click Add; you may add as many items as you want.
- To shop for a different student, click the "Your Family" link at the top of the screen and select a new student name link. Repeat Step #3.
- Select "Checkout" and follow the prompts.
- Click on the student's name link
- If an open fine or fee exists, a red message will appear
- Using the links on the center of the screen; select either
- "View open fines/fees"
- To pay, check the box(es)
- Click the Pay button at the bottom of the screen
- Select "Checkout" and follow the prompts
Please note: there is a 2.5% transaction fee for using the service, if you do not want to pay the transaction fee, you can make payments at your students school building.
Printable Information - English
Printable Information - Spanish